Just print, cut, and fold.
I wonder if I can fit my Treo inside?
It also sets me to wondering how many of its features will appear on the 6th gen iPod:
- Multi-touch widescreed is to be assumed.
- As is the automatically re-orienting, light adjusting screen?
- Will the proximity detector shut off the screen when you put it in your pocket? How about when you put it in an iSkin?
- 120 gig capacity is a pretty safe bet (HD manufacturer is already leaking rumors).
- Will the accelerometer lock down the harddrive while exercising?
- Will it feature the "Home" button and multi-app, customizable desktop?
- Will it run OSX? Widgets? office apps? eBooks (iBooks)?
- How much HD capacity will the OS take up?
- Bluetooth is a given (along with bluetooth headphones, remote, etc.), but will it also have wi-fi?
- If so, will it run Safari? Check email (push or otherwise)? iChat or other messaging? YouTube?
- Will it allow sharing songs/photos like the Zune? (the iPhone does not)
- Will it sync wirelessly with iTunes? Airport? appleTV? (the iPhone does not)
- Will it access the iTunes Store and allow for instant purchases downloaded directly to the iPod? (the iPhone does not)
- How many unsupported features will they add by firmware/software updates before making everyone buy a new iPod?
- Will it have a camera?
- Will it squeeze all that into a casing that's less than 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.5 inches?
- Will it have the aluminum/polymer casing like the nano/shuffle/iPhone? (it would have to if it supports wireless features)
- Will you be able to disable that stupid "cover flow"?
- Will its new version of iTunes support dvd ripping? divx?
- Will the next nano be multi-touch and bluetooth? Will the shuffle get bluetooth?
- Will it drive your car? Fly a plane? Walk your dog? Make you breakfast?
Do I ask for too much?